Village Hall

Village Hall

Morville Village Hall was built in 1933 for the people of the parishes of Morville, Aston Eyre, Monkhopton and Acton Round. It has recently been extensively restored and redecorated and will be re-opening once Covid19 permits.

The Chairman, Chris Caine, can be contacted on chris.caine21@btinternet.com

A website will shortly be launched and meanwhile here is the link to the Facebook page: